Your trust is treasured at Total Care Plus. You can be sure that your loved is one under the care of professionals who are experienced, educated and compassionate.
Members of our staff undergo a screening process that involves:
- Skills Set Assessment
- Level of competence: ethics, attitude, accountability towards patients
- Personal interview
- Verification of previous employment and personal references
- Verification of Licenses
- Verification of Social Security
- Passed criminal background checking
- Passed driving records check
- Care Skills Orientation
- Able to demonstrate understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions
- Negative Result in TB test
We know that you don’t want anyone less than a professional to attend to the needs of your family member at home. With Total Care Plus, staff members possess the attributes that you would want from a person whom you entrust the health and safety of your child, parent, grandparent or spouse.
The nurses, aides, therapists and home health care professionals at Total Care Plus are:
- Undergo home care training and education (continuous)
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Insured (general liability, professional liability and workers’ compensation insurance)
Any time of the day, any day of the week, we will be happy to respond to your care needs. Please get in touch with us today for inquiries – (810)-990-8950.